Monday, August 16, 2021

More updates + progress stuff

 Ok, so I kinda took a break from doing any work on Venti for the most part. I do plan to debut him probably sometime next year.


In the meantime, I've been slowly working on Kagome's priestess outfit. I originally planned on buying it, but noticed I had the materials to make it, so I started on that. I'm currently working on the hakama/pants. They're more or less almost done.

A photo of the waistband and front bow:


I didn't take a photo of the pants themselves, but will have a photo of them once they're all done. ^^

Also Stocktoncon is coming up in less than a month, and I have my plans all ready for it:


Kagome has been planned for a while for this con, since I really miss cosplaying her, but I recently had to change from a previous plan to Mikoto Misaka. Thing is, they got her voice actor(english) as a guest. Plus, I had this cosplay done for almost a year and need to wear it to an event still, so I think this will be the perfect time to! :3 I just need to iron out a couple things on the outfit, and it'll be all set!

Anyway, look forward to more progress photos of Kagome's priestess outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment