Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Kairi Stuff

 Hey everyone! So while I will be doing a few things for Refia, I am going to keep White Mage Refia on hold for now. But my plans for that are still set, just I feel it would be too much to try and make anything for that right now or anytime soon.

For now I am going to keep my focus on getting KH3 Kairi done and maybe work on getting her KH1 outfit done. That one has been in planning for so long that I feel like finally getting that done!


I mean, I have the wig finally, and the fabric to make the skirt, and the black undershirt. I think I might also have what I need to make the armbands too. Oh, I also have her choker as well. And the pendant for her necklace(which I need to still make....)

What I still need to do are her white tank top and the purple belt. And to also paint the shoes. Or rather, get the old paint off of them(because what I originally was using them for didn't quite work out.... ^^; ) I have what I need for the bracelets I think.

So yeah, maybe once I finish my keyblade I'll start work on KH1 Kairi and also go back to finishing KH3 Kairi's outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment