Saturday, October 17, 2020

So....... update

 Okay, so I have decided to put most of my cosplay plans on hold for now because of the lack of conventions and because I want to cut back on the number of cosplays I have and am working on. I am determined to have KH3 Kairi finished soon and once that is done I will probably take a break from working on cosplays.

I do want to go back to Utatane Piko and finally get him finished, so I might do that after Kairi is done. I also want to work on Ignis(FFXV) as well since I will be part of an FFXV group for Fanime next year.

Of course, I will be working on other versions of Kairi. I have realized that I have most of what I need to make Dead Fantasy Kairi, which I have had planned for a while:


I even have pretty much all of the materials I need to make the Oblivion Keyblade. I am not going to be making both keyblades unfortunately and will only have the one when I cosplay this, but that's really ok with me. And if I want to wield dual keyblades, I can always have Destiny's Embrace with me as well. The only thing I really need to get still is a new KH2 Kairi wig.

So I am excited to start this. I will probably start working on it soon, but not til I finish KH3 Kairi. What I'm thinking is I might start with the keyblade and go from there.

But anyway, I might be optimistic in saying this, but if the Cherry Blossom Festival gets to happen next year, I might wear this version of Kairi for the parade. I was going to this year since ten years ago for the parade I did KH2 Kairi, but the event was sadly cancelled. Of course, I understand why and everything, but was still bummed nonetheless.

Either way, I will have this done for at least Fanime, or maybe even AX. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment