Saturday, October 3, 2020

White Mage Refia from Final Fantasy III Plans

 Alright, so I have decided that I will start making White Mage Refia. Now, Refia is a character I have wanted to cosplay for a long time, and I did Thief Refia some years ago, but it wasn't that great. I have since made some upgrades to the costume, but I don't know if I will do that version anytime soon.

However, I have wanted to make other versions of her. I have started on her Freelancer outfit, and I hope to finally finish that. But I do also want to do her other job classes. I probably will not get to doing all of them, cause there are some I will not do, but I will be doing some of them.


 

I first want to start with White Mage. I feel like taking on the challenge of making that one, and I will definitely take my time with it so that it comes out looking great. Plus with no conventions happening for a while, I will have time to work on it.


For the staff I'm going to make the Rune Staff. I already have the dowel rod part and I'll mainly have to make the top part. I am not exactly sure how I will be doing that yet, but I will update you when I decide that. I will probably get the staff done before I work on the other parts of the cosplay.

Anyway, I will have progress pictures here when I get things done on this. Probably after I make more progress on KH3 Kairi.


No comments:

Post a Comment