Friday, October 9, 2020

Kairi Update and Other Things

 Alright, so I have made great progress on the keyblade over the past week and a half or so, and I finally have the top pieces attached to the keyblade!


So the keyblade is very close to being done. I just need to make the bottom piece(s) and then it'll be complete! I'm really satisfied with how it looks so far. I've now started making the bottom pieces and should have them done soon.

Anyway, I went to Joanns yesterday to get a few things, and I browsed the remnants section and found some white fabric, I decided to grab it cause why not, and I might end up using it for White Mage Refia. Now, it's only a half a yard of fabric, so it'll work for only a portion of the cosplay, but I don't mind as I am not going to be starting it anytime soon. But it is nice to know I have some fabric for it, and if I do decide to use it for that, I can easily go and grab more of that fabric, hopefully.

Anyway, I'll have pictures of the finished keyblade soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment