Sunday, October 4, 2020

WM Refia Rune Staff Planning

 Alright, so I have been digging around and looking at pictures of the Rune Staff and I noticed how it appears in multiple Final Fantasys, and in each of them it looks different. However, for III specifically it is hard to get a good reference of it. So after looking at different pictures from different games and whatnot, I have decided to make this one in particular:


This is a really good reference and I can see all the details on it. I also prefer this design personally. I think it will go really well with White Mage Refia. Now I just need to plan out how I'm going to make it, mainly the top part and bottom part.

On a different note, I hope to be starting work on Freelancer Refia again soon. I will be doing that after I finish a couple pieces on Kairi's keyblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment